Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Truth and lies

Thinking about the truth and lies people tell tonight. From the formula companys who try to convince you that your baby needs their products, to the friend who says aweful things behind your back. How do we tell the difference? Who do we trust? This is just one of those days when I am so sick and tired of this corrupt world we live in. I'm missing that fairytale world I dreamed of when I was little... Well littler :p I'm so tired of the lies and half truths. I wish life was simple, where if you hated me, you said so... If your product killed babies, you owned up to it. everything seems to be about "getting" something. I want to teach my children to tell the truth, even when it hurts, to always be kind, and to never get something out of someone elses pain. A little love and kindness could change this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment